Saturday, December 31, 2011

Help! I need somebody...

...help, not just anybody. (I can't help it! Sorry.)  My blog button doesn't work!!  I've had a few people tell me that it doesn't take them to my blog.  How do I fix it?!?  Someone, somewhere (I dunno who) showed me how to do it and I thought I had it!  Help me please!

In other news, I think I may have confused people with my #6 on my 11 in '11 post. (Now you want to know what #6 is, dontcha?  Go here to find out.)  It wasn't a joke!  My favorite exercise really IS pole fitness.  Before you get crazy thoughts in your head (I know they're there), it's not what you think. Yes, it is great exercise.  Yes, I am fully clothed.  No, I don't wear sparkly heels.  No, no one actually sees me do it, except the girls in my class.  Yes, it is super fun!  I call it vertical gymnastics.

This is me:



And I've added more labels to my Out of the Classroom poster.  Check them out at my TpT store!

8 comments:

  1. Holy moly! You go girl! Look at all the muscles in your legs! I think I would totally pull something quick! I am going to start working out (when I kick this sinus infection- ick) and maybe this would be a good goal...

    Mandy
    http://mandys-tips-4-teachers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to put the HTML code in the message. It won't let me. I will try to email it to you.

    I hope this helps. By the way...HOLY COW you are in SHAPE!!! Awesome!

    ❁Beth Ann❁
    Taming My Flock of Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try this website if you don't get an email.
    http://oikology101.blogspot.com/2008/09/make-your-own-button-for-your-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Cannoli!!! That's awesome! You just made me want to get up and workout even faster! lol...but alas, I will let my body recuperate first...bleh! lol

    ♥ Jen Ross
    The Teachers' Cauldron

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't do pole fitness no matter how hard I tried.
    I have trouble with sit ups!

    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about teasing you. I'd kill for those muscles!

    2B Honey Bunch
    The Best Endings

    ReplyDelete
  7. No offfense taken! I would recommend it to anyone...unless you have a sinus infection or just had a baby ;)

    And thank you Beth Ann! I'll get to work right away to fix my button!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just sent you new code for your button. Check it out.

    2B Honey Bunch
    The Best Endings

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover