Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dr. Seuss Freebie

What's even better than a sale??  A freebie!  I created an ABC book template with a "Seussy" theme. 


 Ok, ok I'll admit it.  I wanted to have my whole Dr. Seuss unit done by tonight.  But, well, life gets in the way! So I made this part a freebie for you!  Hopefully I can get the rest done by the big day!

Leap on over to my {TpT Store}.  You might as well check out all the big leap year sales that are going on over there as well!  My shop has an extra 20% off today.  If you do use this ABC book in your classroom, I'd love to hear about it!

For many more Dr. Seuss ideas, go check out:


She has everything from crafts to food to books to party ideas and so much more!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your Dr. Seuss ABC book. I love it! I'm going to use this on Friday!

    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay - I'm glad you can use it! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Very cute!! I love your ABC book! Thanks for sharing it!

    Jennifer
    The First Grade Dream

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just awarded you with the TOP 10 BLOG AWARD!

    Come check out my blog to see the post: Second Grade Math Maniac
    Check out this link so that you can grab your button … TopTenAward

    Congrats!

    Casey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your super cute blog! We are now your newest followers!

    ~ Katie and Rebecca
    First Grade ABCs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by ladies! I'm your newest follower now too!

      Delete
  5. Hi! I found your blog through the giveaway!! I'm your newest follower! Love the blog and thank you for the freebie!

    Andrea
    Cheers to School

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the freebie (and for following me)! Love the book idea...left you some feedback on TpT!

    Kelly
    Kindergarten Kel

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover