First, I got an award from Beth Ann over at Taming My Flock of Firsties!
She nominated me for:
Thanks Beth Ann! Now, I get to choose one person to pass it on to. If I could, I'd give it right back to her! She always leaves such great comments on my post. But I think that's against the rules. So I choose to pass it on to:
Emily over at Playground Duty! Go check out both wonderful blogs!
Next, Melissa over at DillyDabbles says tagged me and now I'm it! It's a fun question and answer chain. Kinda reminds me of those emails from way back when...you know, the ones that if you didn't respond, you would die a lonely death? Remember those?
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
Step 2: 12 things about me I haven't shared. I don't remember everything I've shared, so bear with me if there are repeats!
1. I hate to cook.
2. As much as I like the weather in RI, I kinda wish it was warm all year round.
3. I love going to any sporting event, whether it's my local high school team or a professional game.
4. I've never dyed my hair, the sun does it naturally every summer.
5. I am not a phone talker at all. But the first time I talked to my husband on the phone we talked for 7 hours. He and my mother are really the only people I ever talk to on the phone.
6. I'm a huge Red Sox fan. This year is going to be interesting though.
7. I don't drink coffee.
8. I went to Arizona on vacation once, and secretly want to live there now.
9. I've wanted to be a teacher since I was in kindergarten.
10. I only like movies and TV shows that are funny.
11. I love spending time with my family. We never stop laughing!
12. I can't sit still. I am always multi-tasking.
Step 3: Answer the questions that Melissa posted
Step 4: Create 12 new questions.
1. What is your favorite television show?
2. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
3. Who is one famous person you would like to meet (past or present)?
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
5. What is your favorite activity?
6. What is the best thing about teaching?
7. What is the most frustrating thing about teaching?
8. If you could have a shopping spree to any store, where would you go?
9. What motivates you to be a better teacher?
10. Why did you start blogging?
11. If you weren't a teacher, what would you be?
12. Where is your favorite place to read a book?
Step 5: Tag 12 people