Yay for Friday! It's that time of year when the days go by way to fast and way to slow at the same time. If you're a teacher, you know what I mean. There is so much testing and loose ends to pull together before we release our students to the next grade. On the other hand, we can taste summer (and so can our students!). It's a crazy time of year.
1. I shared the blog planner I've made for myself for Made-It Monday this week. I received lots of requests for it, so be on the look out for it soon!
Click the picture to learn more!
2. For the #PADteacherchallenge on Instagram, I shared photos of my handwriting. I've been told all my life that I should turn my handwriting into a font. With all this new-fangled technology we have now, I could actually make that happen. What do you think?!
3. I can't let a Five for Friday go by without sharing a photo of my puppy. He was keeping an eye on the neighborhood at my friend's house. Yes, he's standing on a computer tower. Whatever works!
4. The Tooth Fairy came today! The dentist from our town comes every year to do a presentation for the second graders. She brings along what I can only imagine is her secretary, dressed as the Tooth Fairy. The kids get a kick out of it. The kids get a goodie bag of floss and toothbrushes. This year the teachers got a present too. Missed out on getting a picture of the Tooth Fairy, but here's my present!
5. My special ed teacher is getting married this weekend, so I had my kids make cards for her. They came out so cute! Hopefully she's too busy to read my blog this weekend, since it's surprise!
Happy Weekend! I have a double graduation and a wedding over the next two days. I'll be one busy lady! What's in store for you this weekend?