Here are five random things about my week:
1. It was sooo cold this week. The poor kiddos had indoor recess every day because the temperature was in the single digits. We watched Finding Nemo, which is probably my all time favorite movie!
2. I went digging through my classroom closets and found teaching magazines from 1969 - yikes! I think I need to clean some more!
3. We took my nephew to a Bruins hockey game for his Christmas present. So fun! I'm not a huge hockey fan (I prefer soccer, football, baseball, basketball...) but we had a great time.
4. The puppy learned that he can reach the table from the couch. Uh oh we are in trouble!
5. I got to visit my favorite coffee shop last weekend to try to get some work done. Work, as in, blogging and creating! I just can't focus lately. I blame the cold weather. And apparently they haven't taken down their Christmas decor yet.
How was your week?