Monday, February 20, 2012

All About My State Freebie

In my class, we have been doing the Flat Stanley project.  Learn about it {here}.  We also got some Flat Stanleys sent to us as well!  I really wanted to help my students learn about their state through this process. So this week, since we only have 3 days of school, I thought we would do a mini-unit on our little state, Rhode Island.  To help my students keep track of their research, I created a worksheet for them to record the information they find.  I'm sharing it as a freebie!  Click the picture to get it.


Then, I thought it would be fun to put all our information into a booklet that they could keep.  We'll send some with our Flat Stanleys too.

Check it out in my {TpT store} and my {Teachers Notebook Store}.


Oh, and speaking of my state, all of RI is on vacation this week except my district.  I'm not bitter or anything.

6 comments:

  1. We got a Flat Stanley in the mail on Friday. I am so excited to share him with my students after break this week and then we will mail him back to you!

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Flat Stanley! I am from MA but currently teach in S. Korea. If you ever want to send Flat Stanley this way please let me know. We would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your site:) thanks for following!!
    MissThirdGrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What program do you make your freebies in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Courtney! I use PowerPoint to make all my activities now. I never would have thought to use it before, but it's soo much easier and simpler than Word.

      Delete
  5. Have you deleted this Freebie off your TPT site?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover